Thursday, February 25, 2010

Multiplying!?



Yes we are! I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant! We are excited to announce this new grace in our lives. The picture above is of a baby at 10 weeks. So, baby looks about like that.

I'm thankful because I've experienced a problem free first trimester with mild morning sickness and there are only a few weeks to go until entering the second trimester!

The other day I was reflecting on this new little life in me and thinking, "God, I want to know exactly what you say regarding Baby. How do you see the baby? What does your Word say about Baby?

So, I began to read and learned the following about this little one's identity in God.

Baby is:

Created in God's image Gen.1:27
Made in his likeness James 3:7
Personally created by God Malachi 2:10
Molded and shaped within the womb Job. 10:8-12
Formed in the womb Isaiah 44:2
Knit in the womb and personally known by God

Psalm 139:13-16
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

All it's days are already planned out Psalm 139:16

This is pretty amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am SOO excited for you and Jader~ Were you guys trying? Or was it a suprise? I'm so glad to hear you are feeling okay so far...I hope that continues. Will you deliver in the States? How are the OB's there? Sorry for all the questions..thats the L&D nurse in me. =)

    Being a MOM is the best thing in the world. Looking at your little baby, brings so much more joy, happiness, and meaning to your life. Tucker has made mine and Andy's relationship even stronger as we embarked on the adventure of parenting together. You will be a wonderful Mom and I am so excited to hear all about your pregnancy as it progresses!! Keep me updated and remember me if you have any crazy questions..=) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! What terrific news!

    ReplyDelete