Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yes, I am still alive!

I don't think I have posted since I was in Costa Rica. Life has been rather busy. Upon returning from Costa Rica we had a Word of Life Nicaragua Leadership Retreat and then after that my dad came to visit me in Nicaragua with the purpose of getting to know Jader. If you didn't know Jader is my boyfriend. :)

Anyways, I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do as far as blogging goes! I have some more pictures from Costa Rica, some from the leadership retreat, and also some from my dad's trip to Nicaragua. I like to share pictures because it seems to make the trip come alive to those who aren't here experiencing it firsthand.

Here are some pictures of scenery from Costa Rica:



Isn't it beautiful! Here are some more photos from Costa Rica, but these are taken from a property called Camp Brittany. It's named after a girl who died in Costa Rica and had dreams of seeing a camp built with the purpose of ministering to kids. People have donated money and now they are beginning to use this camp. They are just finishing up two weeks of camp in Costa Rica.



So, that's the rest of my Costa Rica photos. It was a wonderful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment