Tuesday, May 27, 2008

God embraced in the wirlwind

So life has been pretty crazy over the last week or two. I'm in the process of doing large amounts of paperwork for school, getting ready to move, and raising support for my time in Nicaragua. I'm learning a lot in the busyness of it all. I'm learning how to breathe deeply and take in God's love while I try and use every second of my day to complete it's tasks well. I believe it is possible to have a day incredibly full, morning till night, with barely any down time but a refreshing that can come from God alone. I don't always walk in this! My roomies can attest to my times of freaking out over daily tasks that need to be done, but I believe we are to pursue a life of work and rest that mesh together in perfect harmony. Just a few thoughts I wanted to share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment